Second album track list teaser!
So, for those of you who don’t know… I’m on the road to making my second album, woohoo! I’m not going to give away all the details yet, but I will tell you that this one will be more political, less introspective, more outspoken, and a little more quirky than my first album.
After a gruelling auditioning process, I have chosen 10 songs out of my chicken-scratch songbook to appear on the CD! I’ve chosen NOT to divulge the names of these songs yet, but I will describe each song in one sentence so you can get a feel of what this new album is shaping up to be.
Here goes! (From serious to lighthearted)
- Regardless of idealistic intentions, revolutions cause terrible violence and unspeakable horrors.
- What is war good for - can’t we just use our words?
- The automobile is ripping apart the fabric of our societies.
- We are too pampered and comfy to genuinely care about others.
- We’ve all done wrong, and as humans don’t deserve much at all.
- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- I’m out of my element here, but, hey, that’s life.
- Where do you draw the line between friendship and romance?
- Big Brother is watching you. But maybe he’s just lonely and needs a hug.
- It’s really awkward when you look at strangers and they look at you too.
I know some of you will be able to tell which songs are which - but not all of them, I bet!
Stay tuned for more updates!
— SamSam Nabi