Biking through Colombia
In Spring 2016, Julia and I decided to take a 1,200-km cycling trip across Colombia. I’m slowly publishing entries from my journal that document our experience with slow travel — our precarious journey there, our month-long cycling tour, and finally our return home.
- America by train, New Orleans by night, and a rest in Mexico
- Frida’s ghost and the anarcho-feminist café: Exploring Mexico City
- Take me to the beach: the long ride from Mexico to El Salvador
- Adventure at the Panama-Colombia border
- Touring Colombia by bike: places to stay
- Is slow travel really better for the environment?
Post a comment